Friday, April 12, 2013

How it all began

Me and my kids at Disneyland Paris 2012

I have been a fan of Disney for a long time...but I didn't really become obsessed until after I got married.  I first visited Disney in 1988 with my cousins and grandparents.  I don't remember much about the trip except that we stayed offsite.
I didn't visit again until after I was married in 2001.  I was about 6 months pregnant at the time and again we stayed offsite.  It was very hot and I wasn't in the greatest shape to be walking around as much as we did, but that trip was the one that sealed my fate.  I was hooked!
Several trips followed that first and I can now say that I look at, talk about, or write about something Disney related every single day.  I love it so much that I have become an authorized Disney travel planner 3 years ago (although I've been a travel agent for 13 years) and planning other people's Disney trips makes me almost as happy as planning my own.
I was trying to figure out other ways to share my love of all things Disney and I thought what better way than to start a blog.   I hope to write about my own experiences with Disney as well as questions that I get from clients so please let me know if there is anything you would like to see here!
I look forward to sharing my crazy Disney obsession with all of you and maybe even convert a few non-believers!

You can also follow my facebook page
Kourtney's Pixie Vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment